- Meet ADA restroom sign requirements with our ADA Braille Restroom Wall Signs
- Signs meet ADA compliance in all states as well as California
- Measuring 6" wide x 9" tall, and available in 37 premium colors with matte finishes
- Install per ADA guidelines found here.
- All ADA compliant signs are made of 1/16" thick indoor/outdoor polymer material
- Double faced tape included on backside for easy installation.
- Visually appealing Tactile Pictograms in a 6" field per ADA
- Text raised 1/32" from the surface in a conforming font
- ADA compliant signs include Grade 2 California braille, (California braille also complies with ADA Braille requirements in other states)
- Compliant in California with a Geometric Sign.
- Note: California requires a second "Geometric" Restroom door sign as required per illustrations here. "Geometric" signs must mount to the door and can be purchased here. If your geometric sign is for a non-accessible restroom, be sure both geometric door and ADA/Braille wall signs exclude the ISA symbol (wheelchair symbol). In addition, California requires a directional sign directing individuals to your nearest accessible restroom is required, (see "illustrations here" link above).