|What makes a wedge sign? It's a sign "wedged" between a top and bottom accent section, and creates a popular and symetrical design that's both appealing and timeless. Great for any modern decor, keep your public or private facility's interior building signage modern and current while staying ADA compliant. All our Wedge Series custom ADA braille signs can be customized with your specified text in any of our many color combinations, or can also choose from many stock designs keeping with your color theme. Need directional or information signs too? No problem, as our Wedge Series custom ADA braille signs come many footprints such as directional, informational, room ID, room number and pictogram formats.
With a popular and modern design that will complement any space, sign shopping has never been this easy! We also offer price breaks on larger orders, attractive shipping and mix ‘n’ match options if you wish to add a bit of flair. Contact us today for a custom quote, free color swatches, any questions you have or for help placing your order – you will love your new signs! View Construction Detail Drawing.
We specialize in modern interior building signage that has color flexibility and can be customized with your text. Our specifications are sure to impress
- Wedge signs have a 1/16” thick black backer plate
- Durable Matte finish 1/16” thick colored acrylic faceplate (available in 33 premium colors)
- 1/16” thick polymer decorative top and bottom accent piece available in Brushed Gold, Aluminum, Copper, Bronze or Cashew finishes
- Text/Graphics are 1/32” thick tactile in Black or White Frutiger font to meet ADA (The Americans with Disability Act) Regulations
- All signs have Grade 2 Braille to meet ADA (The Americans with Disability Act) and California Braille Requirements
- Edges of sign materials are laser cut for optimum appearance and smoothness
- Signs are made with quality adhesives, and materials
- Double faced adhesive tape on backside for easy mounting and installation.